Jun 30, 2008

I’m Sorry!

I can’t believe it has been over two months since I last wrote a post! My apologies to those of you that came here over that time and saw the same post over and over. Well, I no longer have any excuses because I turned in our manuscript to the graphic designer this weekend.

For the past two months, anytime I was at the computer, I was working on the book, Going Green with Baby. I don’t even want to count the nights that I put the kids to bed at 8 PM, fell asleep in their bed, woke up at 11 PM and stayed up until 3 or 4 AM to work on the book. It is impossible to get any work done with an almost 5 year old and a 2-½ year old running around.

To make up for it, I have lots of pictures, posts, Friday Finds stored away in my mind that I need to start writing. Maybe even a summer contest soon – hint hint…

2 comments:

Yoli said...

yeah! your posting againg! well i'm glad you got your book all set. that's great. thanks for the comment we are so for in the clear and i hope you guys stay safe too.
So, hit me up for one of your contests...hint, hint!

vengatesh said...

Right Property is a Real estate website where you can find, Property for Sale in Coimbatore, Property for Rent in Coimbatore. You can buy or sell or rent any property and engage with lands in Coimbatore and Pollachi.

to see more:http://rightproperty.in/