Dec 23, 2007

Waldorf Doll in Progress



I am almost finished stitching together the body of Lautaro’s Waldorf doll. Today, I finished attaching the body and I am now working on perfecting the feet. Later, I will add hair and facial features.  I totally forget that this little doll will need clothes! My mom has the original patterns and I forget to cut my fabric while I was visiting her. So, I will trace around Baby Doreengi’s clothes (Malena’s Waldorf doll) to create patterns for Lautaro’s doll. 

I really have to hustle the remaining bits of this afternoon and tonight. I have to finish Lautaro's doll, sew doll clothing (i should probably make Baby Doreengi an outfit while I am sewing.), wrap presents and clean the house. I was hoping I would have time to sew some matching family stockings, but that will have to wait until next year at this rate!

1 comment:

Yoli said...

Finally, I can post a comment. I can't wait to see the results of the doll. The cake is beautiful and the trees on Malena's gift wrapping is adorable. There. I had to get it all in there before my comment pages don't work again.